Waxmaid 9″ Freezable Icer Mini Silicone Water Pipe
- Waxmaid freezable Icer mini silicone water pipe is made of Platinum Cured Silicone material. It’s certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards. It’s solid, durable, and safe to use directly.
- Specially designed hollow space on the inside of the pipe for storing and freezing water, providing a refreshing cool feeling with each hit. It’s a solid choice for stoners smoking in the summer heat.
- The suction base design secures your Icer water pipe firmly to the table.
- 6 distinctive colors available.
- The smaller size makes it truly portable on the go.
- Waxmaid’s original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
Waxmaid freezable Icer mini silicone water pipe comes with a 14mm glass bowl.
How to clean Waxmaid silicone water pipes?
The best time to clean a greasy water pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put the whole silicone water pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone water pipe is no problem and won’t damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
We don’t recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.